The very best care for you and your family
At West Hills Family Dentistry we aspire to help you maintain your natural teeth for life.
Regular checkups and good oral hygiene play an important role in keeping your teeth and gums healthy. We recommend visiting us every six months for a thorough examination and clean. During these appointment times we will conduct a thorough examination of your teeth and gums.
Good oral hygiene not only makes your teeth and gums feel fresh and vibrant but also provides the basic foundation for lifelong dental health. Our top tips for healthy teeth and gums are:
- Use a soft toothbrush with rounded bristles
- Replace your toothbrush every three to four months or after an illness
- Brush twice daily
- Use toothpaste with fluoride
- Floss once daily
- Visit us on a routine basis (every 6 months)
- Attend Periodontal check-ups
- Have oral cancer screenings
- Avoid tobacco products and excessive alcohol use
For more information on Family Dentistry, please contact West Hills Family Dentistry Center today on (503) 291-0000 or click here to email us.